2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4X4 V8 RUNS GREAT
Please call sales at 856-381-6621 Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $11,900
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 21
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS No Warranty
! THIS TRUCK WILL NOT LAST LONG !
A LOT OF TRUCK FOR THE MONEY !!!
2012 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 4X4
8' BED !
( 175,927 MILES )
CLEAN CARFAX !
UPGRADED FACTORY CHEVY WHEELS LIKE NEW !
BEST COLOR COMBO
GOODYEAR WRANGLER TIRES IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!
SPRAY IN BEDLINER
REBUILT TRANSMISSION WITH PAPERWORK
RUNS AND DRIVES EXCELLENT
THIS TRUCK IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION !
IT IS A TRUE HEAD TURNER !
A LOT OF TRUCK FOR THE MONEY !!!
CALL / TEXT AARON 856-693-9370 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Windows, fixed, rear access door (Requires Extended Cab Models.)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding, with clip and passenger side vanity mirror with cover, Opal Gray-colored
- Steering wheel, includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, delete
- Seat, rear bench (folds up), full width, folding, 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Standard with Extended Cab models only.)
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer
- Floor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Included with (5B5) power windows, doors and locks, SEO. Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab models and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control
- Door handles, Black
- Air dam, Black
- Grille, Black surround
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Bumper, front Black (Includes Black bumper end caps.)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black, manual-folding
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted, all windows
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- OnStar, delete
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CK10753, CK10953 or CK10543 models.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Four wheel drive
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 315 hp [234.8 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm), iron block (Not available with CK10543 or CK10753 models.)
- Recovery hooks, front, Black (Standard on 4WD Models. On 2WD models, available to order for Fleet or Government types only.)
- Transfer case, with floor-mounted shifter (Requires 4WD models.)
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension Package, Solid Smooth Ride includes 35 mm piston twin tube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 315 hp [234.8 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm), iron block Included