2007 Chevrolet C4500 Kodiak Monroe Hauler 6.6l DIESEL 59K MILES MINT
Please call sales at 856-420-0788 Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $49,500
- AS-IS No Warranty
- King of Cars and Trucks
~~ULTRA RARE PRE-EMISSION HAULER WITH EXTREMELY LOW MILES
ONE OF A KIND
2007 CHEVROLET C4500 CREW CAB HAULER
6.6L DURAMAX TURBO DIESEL
ALLISON AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
( 59,974 ORIGINAL / ACTUAL MILES )
100% RUST FREE TRUCK !
BEST COLOR COMBO
2 SETS OF KEYS
ALL THE OPTIONS !
FIFTH WHEEL AND GOOSENECK SETUP
TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER
TO MUCH TO LIST!
EXCELLENT TIRES !!
THIS TRUCK IS IN MINT CONDITION !
YOU WILL NOT FIND A NICER USED HAULER ANYWHERE!
WHY SPEND 100K PLUS ON A NEW TRUCK WHEN YOU CAN OWN THIS ONE FOR HALF AND IT WILL LAST LONGER THEN ANY OF THE NEW TRUCKS OUT TODAY ! PRE-EMISSION DIESEL ! NO DEF FLUID ! NO CDL REQUIRED !
ORIGINAL OWNERS MANUALS INCLUDED!
WILL NOT LAST !
BEST OF THE BEST
DON'T SNOOZE AND LOSE BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER LIKE IT !
PRE-EMISSION DURAMAX DIESEL
- Molded vinyl floor covering
- Provisions for stereo - Includes AM/FM antenna, lead wiring for speakers, and separate door chime module, (N/A with ZQ2 driver convenience package)
- Rear bench seat
- Warning tone, key-in-ignition
- Vinyl door trim panels - with storage pocket on front doors, beverage holders, and reflector on all doors
- Trim console - located next to driver's seat, and two cupholder
- Cloth headliner
- Coat hooks (2) located on cab back panel
- Electronic engine hour meter
- Tachometer with automatic and manual transmissions
- Sunshades, passenger side and driver side, vinyl-covered
- Air conditioning not desired - this option should be ordered only when a customer does not require air conditioning
- Steering, power - ZF variable ratio power
- Steering wheel, simulated leather
- Seat belt warning indicator
- Engine "Check Gauges" telltale light and buzzer, oil pressure gauge
- Gauges, low oil pressure and coolant level, high coolant and engine oil temperature
- Headlamp warning buzzer
- Interior trim, Very Dark Pewter (Requires 69V Very Dark Pewter Vinyl or 69C Very Dark Pewter Cloth)
- Windshield wipers, 2-speed and intermittent, with pulse washers
- Windows, Solar-Ray tinted - front windows only; excluding rearside and rear windows
- Steps under cab doors
- Provisions for mounting front license plate
- Paint scheme, solid, upper color, Summit White
- Paint scheme, solid, lower color, Summit White
- Mirror, manual, 102" (259 cm) wide load, integral arm, integral convex mirror - black molded composite 12" x 7" (30.5 cm x 17.8 cm) with 6" x 7" (15.2 cm x 17.8 cm) convex section
- Integral grille and fenders - The grille is the same color as hood with single halogen headlamps.
- Exterior roof drip moldings
- Bumper, front, steel, 96" (243.8 cm) wide - styled to minimized wall to wall turn diameter painted argent
- This vehicle does not include any air bags
- Air bags, Supplemental Inflatable Restraints not included.
- Option PTO not required - This option should only be ordered when a customer specifically does not require an electric hand throttle for use with power-take-off provisions. (Note: may delete transmission PTO gear.)
- Rear tire manufacturer code, Goodyear (Requires R4A Goodyear)
- Alternator, AD244 Delco-Remy 150-amp maximum (N/A with YW2 wrecker package)
- Rear tire size, 225/70R19.5F - 13,660 lbs. (6196 kg) capacity, (With S4A Goodyear, requires S3C rear premium highway tread or S3H rear traction tread; with S4L Michelin, requires S3C rear premium highway tread or S3J rear highway traction tread; with S4N Bridgestone requires S3M rear all season tread)
- Wheelbase, 169" (429.3 cm) - with 60" (152.4) CA and 121" (307.3 cm) CE. Includes a 8 mm 80,000 psi (551,600 kPa) yield strength, steel frame, RBM: 824,800 section Modulus 10.31
- Rear tread, premium, highway (Requires S4A Goodyear or S4L Michelin)
- GVWR, 16,500 lbs. (7484 kg) capacity - GCWR limited to 24,000 lb. (10,866 kg) NOTE: Trucks that are used primarily to tow a trailer may be liable to Federal Excise Tax (FET). A New Law (Highway Transportation Bill HR3) was passed on August 10, 2005 - Check with IRS for guidelines
- Rear wheel drive
- Fuel tank, single, 40-gallon (151L) fuel capacity - gas or diesel, located behind rear axle with fuel fill neck through frame rail and a black tethered fuel cap with gasoline engines and a green tethered fuel cap with diesel engines, DRIVER SIDE FILL NECK ONLY. NO AUXILIARY FUEL PORTS (N/A with YW2 Wrecker Package) MINIMUM OVERHANG = 60" (5 FEET)
- Fuel sender assembly. Robust fuel pump
- Front tread, premium, highway (Requires R4A Goodyear or R4L Michelin)
- Front tire manufacturer code, Goodyear (Requires S4A Goodyear)
- Front suspension, tapered leaf, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) capacity (includes stabilizer)
- Front stabilizer bar, 2" x 2" square tube (5 cm x 5 cm)
- Front shock absorber, diameter 1.375" (35mm)
- Front axle, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) capacity - I-beam Wide-trac. Up to 53 degree turn angle, (Includes 4-piston brake apply calipers)
- Frame, 8mm - 80,000 psi (551,600 kPa) yield strength, steel frame, RBM: 824,800 Section Modulus 10.31
- Air cleaner, dry type
- Exhaust, single horizontal - passenger side mounted inside frame rail. With Gasoline engines, stainless-steel exhaust. With diesel engines, aluminized steel exhaust, oxidation catalyst, diesel particulate filter and exhaust gas cooler.
- Road speed governor, controlled by the speed rating of the tires ordered which will be less than or equal to 85 mph (137 kph)
- Tethered fuel cap
- Cooling, anti-freeze protection temperature - -40 degrees F (-40 degrees C)
- Rear stabilizer bar, provides increased load stabilization - improves handling and reduces vehicle roll. Does not adversely affect ride. (Required with taper leaf springs) (Available with multi leaf springs)
- Rear shock absorber - included with tapered leaf and optional with multi-leaf suspensions. (Included with GR2 or GXA rear tapered leaf suspensions)
- Rear suspension brackets are riveted to frame in lieu of bolts
- Rear axle, single speed, 11,000 lbs. (4990 kg) capacity - full floating, Includes 2-piston brake applied calipers
- Rear axle ratio, 5.13:1 - Not recommended for most applications, (Requires gasoline engines only)
- Rear suspension, tapered leaf, 11,000 lbs. (4990 kg) capacity (Requires GS4 rear stabilizer bar and GL4 rear axle)
- Parking brake, hand lever operated transmission mounted drum brake
- TranSynd synthetic automatic transmission fluid
- Battery, single 600 CCA Delphi Freedom 12V - 115-minute reserve capacity @ 27 degrees C, 600 CCA @ -18 degrees C grounded directly to starter, (Requires gasoline engine) (N/A with YW2 Wrecker package)
Factory Installed Packages
- DURAMAX DIESEL 6.6L, 300 HP (223 KW) @ 3000 RPM, 605 LB-FT (820 N-M) TORQUE @ 1600 RPM (Includes KPJ Engine shutdown) Oil Level Sensor: Warning sensor for low oil levels $7,127
- 2006 Chevrolet 3500 Lbz DURAMAX DIESEL 4X4 LT3 DRW ONLY 73K MILES WOW $39,900
- 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 DUALLY 6-SPEED MANUAL CUMMINS DIESEL 50K MILES 4X4 $41,900
- 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT PACKAGE 6.6L DIESEL 4X4 46K MILES CLEAN CARFAX $49,500
- 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT1 $42,900
- 2006 Chevrolet Kodiak C4500 4X4 CREW 6.6L DURAMAX PREDEF ONLY 89K MILE WOW RARE $49,900
- 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 DRW LT3 $49,500